Motivational Quotes - 5 Ways to Use Them to Get and Keep Yourself Motivated
Using motivational quotes as a way of staying inspired is a common practice among high achievers. You can get an added boost of excitement and confidence when you read or repeat a saying from a famous person. Here are 5 ways to use motivational quotes to gain and sustain motivation.
1. Read- Read inspiring books. Read biographies and personal development self-help books. When you do so you will find inspiring quotes that you can lift out of them and use. Once you have these quotes you can read them any time that you like. A good quote that you borrow from a book can push you to do what it takes to get what you want. Let's say that a person has been putting off setting goals and yet they are discouraged with their current situation- motivational quotes for success
Here is a quote that can help:
Reading this quote while internalizing what it states to you will serve to dramatically increase your enthusiasm, belief, and inspiration- cool courage quotes
2. Say- Simply speaking quotes out loud can get you fired up and excited about going after your goals. When you say a quote over and over again it reinforces your belief in yourself. You will gain confidence. You will come to believe that now is a good time to pursue your passion and make things happen.
3. Write- Write good motivational quotes down. You want to record and collect as many good quotes as possible. Each one that you have access to can change your emotional state from frustrated to encouraged. Imagine finding a quote like this one:
Isn't that inspiring? Next, you want to be sure to write this quote down. When you collect a quote like this one, then you have in your possession an inspiring statement that can motivate you time and time again- cool quotes
4. Display- Put quotes up so that they are always in your environment. Throughout your day you are faced with many ups and downs. No matter how much of a drain you may be receiving from negative situations, a good quote can help.
When a quote like this one is placed somewhere within eyeshot of where you are working will work to counteract the discouraging forces at play and give you a ray of sunshine in the midst of the storm.
5. Share- Here is what will happen. By repeating them over and over again, you will eventually memorize your favorite quotes. Then you will develop the habit of using those quotes to drive your point home when you are expressing important thoughts to others. People tend to listen to you more intently when you use quotes because you are borrowing credibility. For instance, when you quote Abraham Lincoln or Gandhi people will instantly become receptive to what you have to say. You'll soon discover that the very same quotes that you used for your own motivation will end up motivating others as well.