The Temporary Activity Visa lets you carry out one of the following activities in Australia on a temporary basis.
- Undertake full-time domestic work for certain senior foreign executives
- Take part in high-level sports (including training)
- Work in the entertainment industry
- Contribute in a special programme to boost international relations and cultural exchange
- Participate in cultural or social activities at the invitation of an Australian organisation
- Work or watch as an academic in a research project
- Take part in an Australian Government endorsed event
- Work as a Religious Worker
- Get employment as a super yacht crew member
- Get to work in a skilled position under a staff exchange arrangement
Benefits Of Temporary Activity Visa
- You can enter and leave Australia as many as time as you want till your visa is valid
- Stay in Australia rightfully for the period of nominated position (with maximum stay of 2 years)
- Participate in work or activity specified in your application
- Bring eligible family members with you to Australia
Visa Applicants Requirements
- When applying from outside Australia, you must plan to stay in Australia for 3 months or less and have the provision of an organisation or individual undertaking events or activities in Australia who has passed the support test.
- You must be sponsored by an approved sponsor who have passed the sponsorship test
- You must have sufficient financial support and health insurance to cover the costs for you and your family for the duration of stay in Australia
- You must have fulfilled the criteria of the activity you have been participating under this visa
Health and Character Requirements
- Proof of health or health examinations
- Police certificates that show you have no criminal records
- Financial Background
- You must have evidence of your financial capacity with your visa application. This includes:
- Bank Statements or a letter from the financial institutions
- Employment contract
- Allowances, accommodation and the other assistance from the sponsored employer in Australia
- You must be covered by Medicare health scheme if your country does not have a reciprocal health care agreement with Australia.
FOR ANY KIND OF VISA OR OTHER SERVICES YOU CAN CONTACT US.
You may call on+61 470519421, +61 430064421
E-mail at [email protected] .
Australia Address- Suite 5.12, Level 5, 365 Little Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia)
India Address- Plot no 180, near Saket Metro Station, Saiyad Ul Ajaib Village, Sainik Farm, New Delhi, India 110030