Ethyl Alcohol and 190 Proof Ethyl Alcohol: Uses and How to Buy Ethyl Alcohol

Ethyl alcohol is also known as ethanol and grain alcohol. It is a necessary ingredient in drinks like beer, spirits, and wine. Consuming ethyl alcohol directly is harmful and can cause death. It is flammable, colourless, and mildly toxic.

Now let’s get some ideas on the uses of ethanol and how you can buy ethyl alcohol.

Uses of Ethyl Alcohol

  • Ethyl alcohol can be used as antifreeze in automobile radiators.
  • It is helpful for the preservation of biological specimens.
  • In hospitals, you can use it as an antiseptic.
  • It is also used as an ingredient in the manufacture of alcoholic beverages.
  • You can use ethyl alcohol for flavouring extracts and perfumes.
  • It is also useful for manufacturing drugs.
  • It is used as a solvent in the synthesis of organic chemicals.
  • For your personal care, you can use ethyl alcohol as an astringent and preservative.
  • It is useful as an analytical solvent.

You can buy ethyl alcohol by visiting the website of Extractohol. All types of ethyl alcohol are available from extractohol, ranging from standard laboratory products to sanitizer products.

190 proof ethanol is produced by the fermentation of carbohydrates or the hydration of alkenes. 190-proof ethanol means 95% alcohol by volume, and the remaining 5% is water. It is a type of grain alcohol because it is made of stretchy grain. The difference between 200-proof ethanol and 190 proof ethanol is, 200-proof ethanol is 100% ethyl alcohol by volume, while 190-proof ethanol is 95% ethyl alcohol by volume.

 190 proof ethanol is useful for manufacturing beverage alcohol or neutral spirit, bioprocess solutions, buffers, lab solvents, pure alcohol, and solvent. The product is conflict-free, GMO-free, grain-derived, international pharmaceutical grade, and natural.

If you want to know more about all kinds of ethyl alcohol, you can visit or contact Extractohol.