Crypto.com exchange works to make crypto trading easier for people. If you are also a Crypto.com user then there are a lot of trading features that you must know. Users who have bought crypto tokens can send them to different wallets to keep the funds secured. You can withdraw funds from your wallet and transfer them to other wallets easily and quickly in case you know the way to do so. Users who are looking to withdraw funds from Crypto.com have come to the right page as this read is going to be on the way to withdraw funds from Crypto.com Log In You might be asked to provide the username and password details in case you are not logged in to your Crypto.com log-in account. So, with no extra delay, let’s get to the next section to learn the way to withdraw funds.
Way to withdraw funds from Crypto.com
Users who have stored crypto tokens in their wallets can use the steps that are given below to withdraw funds from the Crypto.com exchange. You can use a web browser or Crypto.com mobile app to complete this process. So, connect your mobile/computer to the internet and follow these steps:
1. Launch the Crypto.com mobile app
2. Else use browser and visit the Crypto.com log in page
3. Feed the Crypto.com username and password information
4. Now, check the details and click the ‘Sign in’ button to access the account
5. From the home screen, find and click the ‘Transfer’ button
6. Now, get to the ‘Withdraw’ button and click on it
7. Choose the crypto that you want to transfer
8. In the next field, choose an external wallet
9. Provide the withdrawal address in the text field
10. Now, swipe the screen to confirm the process
In short, users who have stored crypto tokens in their Crypto.com account can withdraw the funds using the external wallet address. The complete withdrawal process is mentioned above on this page by us. All you need to do is, sign in to your Crypto.com log in account and go through the process. If you are facing any type of issue, make sure to update the app or browser that you are using to perform the task.