How To Grow Your Website Traffic & Increase Search Engine Ranking
It is worth noting the basic principles to increase website traffic and search engine rankings are still the same. While on site keyword optimization is still important, relavent back links are still the main component to increasing your website traffic.
Boost Your Website Traffic with High Quality DA/PA 40+ Backlinks
Do you know that Google's #1 gets 32.58% of all organic traffic? This is 18x times more than #9 gets. It is clear that the more visitors you'll get, the higher rankings and profit you'll receive.
Let us show this in figures. According to the graph, #9 gets only 1,86% of organic traffic. So when you get to the Google's top with the single keyword, you'll get 1752% of traffic boost for that keyword.
Suppose that this keyword brings you 200 visitors a month, then getting to the first position will bring you 3504 new visitors (200*17.52=3504).
The important thing is that a smart SEO strategy will refine your results. And the proper backlinks will boost your traffic. Moreover, ROI for your link building campaign usually equals to 6 months.
This is how one of our customers has improved his website positions with our backlinks.
Danil Netu's website ranking has increased within 2 months of link building campaign. Right after that he experienced 240% sales boost. So he has climbed to the Google's #2 from the second page. And finally he has reached Google's Top in 6 months! Find out more.
Here are 3 easy steps you can do right away to increase your ranking:
- Use SEMrush to identify the most relevant high-volume keywords that are close to the first position. Or ask us and get a full research analysis of your keywords for $149.
- Sign up to use FREE SEO Cost Calculator that spots the exact number of backlinks you need to get your keyword to the Google's Top.
- Buy backlinks! Sign up to do it either manually or automatically with SEO Expert Tool which will make your backlink profile look natural to Google.
This is a simple and effective way to improve your ranking and traffic. There is no time to spare!
Tips to Increase Ranking and Website Traffic
- Create a site with valuable content, products or services.
- Place primary and secondary keywords within the first 25 words in your page content and spread them evenly throughout the page.
- Research and use the right keywords/phrases to attract your target customers.
- Use your keywords in the right fields and references within your web page. Like Title, META tags, Headers, etc.
- Keep your site design simple so that your customers can navigate easily between web pages, find what they want and buy products and services.
- Submit your web pages, every web page and not just the home page, to the most popular search engines and directory services. Hire someone to do so, if required. Be sure this is a manual submission. Do not engage an automated submission service.
- Keep track of changes in search engine algorithms and processes and accordingly modify your web pages so your search engine ranking remains high. Use online tools and utilities to keep track of how your website is doing.
- Monitor your competitors and the top ranked websites to see what they are doing right in the way of design, navigation, content, keywords, etc.
- Use reports and logs from your web hosting company to see where your traffic is coming from. Analyze your visitor location and their incoming sources whether search engines or links from other sites and the keywords they used to find you.
- Make your customer visit easy and give them plenty of ways to remember you in the form of newsletters, free reports, reduction coupons etc.
- Demonstrate your industry and product or service expertise by writing and submitting articles for your website or for article banks so you are perceived as an expert in your field.
- When not sure, hire professionals. Though it may seem costly, but it is a lot less expensive than spending your money on a website which no one visits.