Adairsville Mold Home, Contractor Mike McMillan. A MUST READ STORY!
Brand New Adairsville Home, MIKE McMILLAN HOMES, INC.
You must visit : georgiamoldhouse.com. over 300 pictures of this deadly home built by contractor, Mike McMillan.
(Comment; no pictures of home on this site!)
A home that should have never passed inspection in Bartow County was allowed to pass. Listen to CBS News story on why this house passed inspection in Bartow County Courthouse Home built by Mike McMillan.
Single Mom and 2 children are built one of the most Deadliest homes tested. Raw Sewage floated in their hall closet. The foul odor could be smelled outside of the home. Sewage gas became very toxic and family often passed out in home. Family had everything invested in this home, the sale of the their last home and all the money they had to their name. Unable to walk in the yard without standing on nails or tripping over burried trash. Damage wood used on home.
Worst, This home Passed Inspection at Bartow County Courthouse. WHY? WHO WAS IN CHARGE? WHO MADE THE DECISION TO PASS THE HOME? WHY DID THEY REFUSE TO INVESTIGATE AFTER NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS BY FAMILY AND ATTORNEYS?
Family had constant bills, medical from toxins that entired their body, Attorney Bills which no attorney worked cheap. Over $30,000 in attorney fees alone just to get a Contractor to exchange the home for a home that was liveable. This home had so many serious issues. No family deserves to place over $70,000 plus down on a new home and be treated so badly.
Home was so deadly, family had to evacuate and rent another home, meanwhile make payments on the deadly home. Contractor claimed bankruptcy instead of doing the right thing and transferring the family into a safe home. All their belongings were destroyed. Oldest Child was sent to Eggleston Cancer Unit. He was thought to have lymphoma due to all the lymph nodes swollen in his body. Mother began to have liver and internal problems and many visits to the hosptial. Entire family now has ongoing medical bills and no one is held accountable for their sickness, loss of life savings and worst of all LOSS OF A HOME TO LIVE.
WHY DID THIS HOME PASS INSPECTION? WHO WAS IN CHARGE OF THIS DEPARTMENT? WHO MADE THE DECISIONS NOT TO INVESTIGATE THIS HOME? WHY DID THEY REFUSE TO INVESTIGATE? WHY DID DOCUMENTS DISAPPEAR IN COURTHOUSE REGARDING COMPLAINTS? THESE QUESTIONS HAVE NEVER BEEN ANSWERED!
Please visit pages below.
1. Raw Sewage Floating in a Hall closet! Is this acceptable?
2. Buried Trash, damage wood used to build home, craftsmanship looks as though a child did the work,
3. Mold climbing walls up to 8 feet high!
Read Mold Report by Stephen Andrews, Professional Mold Inspector, who lost his grandson to mold. Mold is a serious issue and must be taken serious. This family has ongoing medical bills. Their only crime was trusting the Contractor and our Justice System. Can this happen to you?