How To Hide Chat In WhatsApp: Without Archive (No Root)
Almost everything related to WhatsApp is awesome but have you ever noticed that there is something which is off about WhatsApp and that is privacy. Many won’t accept this but WhatsApp has to work on our privacy and from that I mean they can simply come with hiding chat feature so we can hide our chats from snoopers.
Doesn’t that sound important? Just imagine your personal chats are being read by someone else, and you feel embarrassed in front of him or her. Now does it sounds like your cup of tea?
Till now, you may have seen hiding chats feature in Hike messenger, but today in this article I am going to show you the simplest method to hide chat in WhatsApp.
Most of the Android tricks requires root access, but this method doesn’t force you to root your Android. That sounds great already!
Also Read – How to Make Money with WhatsApp [Step by Step Tutorial]
Methods to hide chat in WhatsApp –
Salient Features –
Download anyone’s story/status.
Also Read – How To Make WhatsApp Always Online [Without Root]
Steps to hide chat in WhatsApp –
2. Uninstall the original WhatsApp which is installed on your Android.
3. Now, Download & Install GBWhatsApp in your Android.
5. Afterward, select the chat which you want to hide and click on the 3 vertical dots (options).
6. Select the “hide” option, and it will ask you to enter a pattern.hide chat in whatsapp
7. Create an excellent pattern.hide chat in whatsapp
8. That’s it, and you have successfully hidden the WhatsApp chat.
9. To open the chat, click on WhatsApp logo which is located on the top left corner.
10. Enter the pattern which you selected earlier.
11. It will show the list of hidden chats.hide chat in whatsapp
How To Unhide Chat –
1. Select the chat by holding it in the hidden mode.
2. Click on the 3 vertical dots (options).
3. Select the “Mark Chat as Visible” option.hide chat in whatsapp
4. It’s done, now your chat is back to normal mode.
Also Read – How To Send Fake Location In WhatsApp On Android
Steps to hide chats in WhatsApp –
2. Click on “Archive Chat” option which is located on right corner of the screen.
hide chat in whatsapp
3. Now the chat will be filtered in “Archived Chats” section.
4. Scroll down in WhatsApp chats, and there you will see an “Archived Chats” section.
hide chat in whatsapp
5. Click on it, and you will be able to see your achieved/hidden chat.
How To Unarchive Chat –
2. Now open the chat which you want to unarchive.
3. Select the chat by holding it and choose the “Unarchive Chat” option.
hide chat in whatsapp
4. As usual, the chat will go to the top of your WhatsApp screen.
These were the two methods to hide your WhatsApp chat in Android.
I have also found an another great App for your WhatsApp privacy. While traveling to a place or in a public place, we found many prying eyes which are very interested in peeping into our screen secretly.
But what if I say you can block those people from peeping into your screen?
Yes, it is possible by using an App called Privacy Screen. This App mainly focuses on protecting our privacy from those people. It has many features and supports Apps like WhatsApp. Facebook, Instagram etc.Privacy Screen Guard
Now you may be thinking how the App works? When you turn on the App, it will add a privacy shade on your screen. You can adjust the App to the specific part of the screen. If you are still confused then check the below screenshot to clear your doubts.hide chat in whatsapp
It will add a black shade in the sensitive information screen area, and no one except you will be able to read it. You can adjust the brightness from lowest to full.
Steps to use Privacy Screen –
3. Click on the 3 horizontal line (hamburger options).
4. From there you can set the screen area and brightness.
Video Tutorial –
Trick to Hide chat in WhatsApp works like Hike Messenger –
As far the tutorial is concerned, the particular features in GB WhatsApp is insipid from Hike itself.
Like this post? Share it with your friends!
Suggested Read –
Download Transparent WhatsApp Antiban Apk (With Pro Features)
Once you have lost your privacy, you realize you have lost an extremely valuable thing - Billy Graham.
Hence, was the post on hide chat in Whatsapp. I hope you liked the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.