Your Health Is Priceless . .
The secret to health and vitality has been sought since the beginning of time. What we did not know until recently is that it had already been discovered . . . and enjoyed . . . for thousand of years in the Islands of Tonga, beginning when ancient Polynesian explorers set out upon the open waters of the South Pacific. Explorers were drawn to the Islands of Tonga for the lush vegetation and bountiful waters that make up this pristine, nutrient-rich environment. For thousands of years, generations of Tongans have harvested a life enhancing sea plant called Limu Moui, continuing this time-honored tradition to promote robust health, improve overall wellness and enjoy lives full of vigor. And it is Limu Moui that makes our Limu so unique!
" Limu (TM) is not a drug and it has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is simply a food supplement and is therefore not intended to diagnose, cure or treat any illness or disease. However, your body may display amazing healing powers of its own when you feed it the right nutritional building blocks. The scientific knowledge about limu moui has not been developed to the extent necessary to independently verify anyone's results with the product. No-one's experience can be viewed as typical because each person's body will have a unique response to the nutrients in Limu (TM)."
Fucoidan: Essential Immune Booster
The subject of countless scientific studies, fucoidan is clearly one of Mother
Nature’s most impressive natural compounds. This unique natural plant chemical
has been shown to:
1. Enhance immunity
2. Fight allergies
3. Inhibit blood clotting
4. Decrease cholesterol levels
5. Lower high blood pressure
6. Stabilize blood sugar
7. Prevent ulcers by fighting heliobactor pylori bacteria
8. Relive stomach disorders
9. Improve and support liver function
10. Promote hair growth
11. Maintain skin moisture and tighten the skin
12. Detoxify the body of heavy metals and dangerous chemicals
13. Have antiviral, antibacterial and anticancer properties
What Exactly Is Limu Moui?
Simply stated, Limu Moui is a member of the brown seaweed family native to Tonga. In fact, the word “Limu” means nothing more than “seaweed”. Limu Moui is also known in other regions as angel’s hair, mozuku and nano. As scientific data on its constituents emerge, this singular ocean organic is creating new interest among biochemists. In its natural edible form, Limu Moui offers remarkable nutritive, immune-building and disease-fighting properties. As an extract, it promises an even wider variety of therapeutic applications. And for those of us who will probably never cultivate a taste for this extraordinary sea vegetable, its availability in supplemental extract form is good news.
FACT: The purity of the water in which seaweed products grow is as crucial as the nutrient profile of the plant itself.
Limu Moui: A Quick Nutrient Breakdown
Limu Moui contains a balance of synergistic nutrients in proportions designed by Mother Nature. Below is a list of some of the compounds found in Limu Moui.
1. Glyconutrients (galactose, mannose, xylose)
2. Seventeen amino acids (including gycoproteins)
3. A wide range of essential and nonessential fatty acids
4. A broad spectrum of essential minerals and vitamins
5. A variety of polyphenols (powerful antioxidant plant compounds that protect the body from dangerous free radicals)
Limu Moui’s polyphenol content alone is enough reason to consider it a valuable dietary supplement. The polyphenols found in Limu Moui act as super b-cell protectors that help prevent:
1. Malignant growths – degenerative disease – toxic accumulation in tissues – tissue damage – skin deterioration
Limu Moui poses other agents that can aid the body in achieving optimal health. These include the following:
2. Fucans and fucoidan:complex polysaccharides with cancer-protective and immune-stimulant properties, which also raise HGF (hepatic growth factor) for better overall health
3. Organic iodine: supports normal metabolism and optimal thyroid function
4. Alginate: a natural detoxifier
5. Laminarin: an anticlotting and anticancer compound
Fucoidan: Limu Moui’s Secret Weapon
Scientific research into claims about Limu Moui led researchers to a compound called Fucoidan. It is the presence of this unique polysaccharide (large sugar molecules) in the cell wall of Limu Moui that makes the sea plant so beneficial for human health. Fucoidan gives Limu Moui its slippery and somewhat sticky texture, but the protective moisture barrier it provides makes Limu Moui’s survival possible, even when the plant is exposed to strong sunlight.
However, it is the composition of Fucoidan that got scientific attention. Fucoidan has a chemical composition that closely resembles one of the most perfect immune-boosting foods on earth – human breast milk. Of equal interest is a tendency of Fucoidan molecules to bond with sulfate groups. What does this mean? New studies tell us that the more sulphate groups the plant has, the more therapeutically active it is. Furthermore, Limu Moui has one