Mystic Messenger – Email Guide
Contributor(s): Kimchi, Mizuki Ai, menaim, Azure, Rainy, Amphitrite717, Lia, afrosilemkaaa, LimeB, darklightangel6446, PBComplexion, レン 。, flat-san, Devi, Carrot Probably, NekoGod, Bec, Katie, Hachiko, Zephyrus666`le
Read full content : Mystic Messenger – The Complete Email Guide & Walkthrough (2019)
· These are in ABC order
· Minimum to Invite to Good End
· Original Story: 10
· Another Story: 16~20??
· In order to get someone to 100% commit to come to the party, you need to get three correct emails with three green arrows and a complete in silver/blue-green.
· If you get two completed emails, there is a chance they will come (green).
· Green arrow means the email is right.
· Orange arrow means the email was incorrect.
· Answer emails as they come in. Do not let them sit.
· Invite as many as you can. Do not worry about possibly inviting someone your love interest may not like. Note: Inviting cat guests in Jaehee’s route and Zen’s fanclub in Zen’s route are the only exceptions and will result in heartbreaks from Jaehee as well as one heart being taken away from your overall chat total.
· It many take days from some guests to get back to you. I had guests confirming they would come and being marked complete, the day of the party. Be patient.
· If you are trying to get the normal end for each character, do not invite any guests or invite less than 9. Anything over that will cause you to good end.
· You will start being able to accept emails on the second day.
· You must participate in chats and tell characters to have them send you an email in order to receive emails.
When you reach the party and (good?) end the game, the extras area will unlock. If you press the button for guests, you will be show the guest list. Selecting a guest that attended and listening to the story will award you 1HG the first time you do this. You will not be award an HG again after read a guests story once.