At All4Webs.com, we are committed to stopping spam.
To report All4Webs related spam to us, please send a message to [email protected]. Be sure to include a copy of the offending email.
What is Spam?
In simple terms Spam (unsolicited commercial e-mail, unsolicited bulk e-mail, mass e-mail, junk e-mail, UCE) is a message that advertises goods or services that you send to someone without their prior consent or in the absence of a previous relationship.
Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- Email messages that are addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship with or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient.
- Messages posted on Usenet and message boards, which are unrelated to the topic of discussion, unrelated newsgroups or sent/posted excessively.
- Solicitations posted on chat rooms, or to groups or individuals by Instant Messaging system, such as ICQ.
What is your Anti-Spam policy?
All4Webs.com strictly prohibits the sending of unsolicited e-mails of any kind. We do not tolerate Spam and will terminate any member who violates our Anti-Spam policy.
If you spam, even if All4Webs.com services are not directly involved in it (i.e. the spam leads the person to All4Webs.com services), you will:
- Have your account terminated immediately without refund and notice
- Charged a $500 cleanup fee
- Be reported to your own provider by us as a spammer, where they will presumably terminate your account as well.
- Be reported to authorities